Shopify has proved to be the best e-commerce website. It has given the best experience for the user as well as the owner. There are a lot of options to add your products. And with that comes adding color and size for your products. In short, you can add your desired variants for your products.
Adding variants can be explained through the examples. Like if you sell Dresses, you will get two options like size and color. The color option will give you two values like green and blue and the size will give you three values like small, medium, and large.
You can learn more about adding and editing the variants. First, move towards adding the variants.
- Add the variants:
- Find the Add Product, click on the Add Variants.
- You can find the Add Option button, enter the name like for example color, size, the material, etc then click on the plus button.
- You can also add your own custom option.
- Add value for size by entering small, medium, or large.
- Click on the checkmark, after adding the value.
- Edit the variants:
- You can edit your variants if you have already created your products.
- If you have put the size of your products to medium but want to change to small then you can.
Step 1. Go to the Shopify App -> Products -> All Products.
Step 2. Tap on a product.
Step 3. You can find the Variants, click on Edit Options.
Step 4. Click on the Add Option.
Step 5. Add your option then tap on the plus button.
Step 6. After choosing your option, click on return.
Step 7. Click on the checkmark.
Step 8. Now you have to save your new option by clicking on check mark from Edit options.
- Adding a new variant:
Step 1. Open the Shopify. the app, click on the Products -> All Products.
Step 2. Click on the Products.
Step 3. You can find the Variants option, click on Add Variant.
Step 4. You can add your information to the new variant.
Step 5. To save the new variant, click on the check mark.
- By duplicating an existing variant, add a variant:
Step 1. Go to your Shopify admin, click on the Products -> All Products.
Step 2. Click on that product which requires another variant.
Step 3. Go to the Variants section, click on the Edit, then click on Duplicate.
Step 4. To create a unique variant, Edit one option value.
Step 5. Click on Save.
With these simple steps you can use your Shopify app easily. Follow these steps and you can be a great entrepreneur.
- Top 5 free Shopify themes and how to install Shopify templates?
We all have heard of e-commerce platforms like Shopify which has helped a lot of entrepreneurs to sell their products online. Shopify has proven to be that place where buying and selling of products have to lead to profits in life. So for using Shopify, all you have to do is sign up for Shopify. After signing up you have to pay your monthly fee and just choose a Shopify theme for your design.
For the themes you can find free and paid themes. A free theme will costs you low and you will be able to create a beautiful, professional, and modern site. And the fun fact is you can save up to $500 to $ 10,000.
So here is the list of Shopify free themes.
- Brooklyn Theme:
There are two separate styles in the Brooklyn Shopify theme. The first one is Classic and the second one is Playful.
The Classic one gives a modern look and Playful style gives an energetic look. Given as an example, the Classic look is great for a modern clothing store and the Playful look is great for children’s clothing stores as it includes bright colors.
- Narrative Shopify Theme:
Looking for different colors and multiple styles? Then Narrative is the whole option you need. If you have a small catalog then this is the best option you can choose.
This is a nice solution for selling one or two products. It is best for visual storytelling.
- Annabelle Shopify Theme:
Through a third-party developer, you can free download, Annabelle. Here you can get an option to choose between full-width and overflow sliders.
- Minimal Shopify Theme:
With the name, you can get an idea of the Minimal Shopify theme. It looks clean and simple. If you are looking for music, fashion, and vintage shops.
- Boundless Shopify Theme:
In the Boundless theme, you can find styles like Vibrant and Black and White. For many industries, Black and White can give a conservative design.
If you are looking for installing or uploading theme/template then here are the steps:
Before installing the template you have to download the template file and unzip on your computer.
Now the steps:
- Open the Shopify app and login to your Shopify admin panel.
- On the left side, you can find the menu bar. Click on the Online Stores-> Themes -> Upload Theme.
- Now to upload the template click on the Upload Theme. In the choose file option, upload the zip file from your computer.
- After uploading the theme you have to press the “publish Theme” button.
- After publishing the theme you have to click on the “Customize Theme” button.
- Now the theme is installed and you can preview the site.
Shopify made our business life easier. With these simple steps, you can easily add the theme, choose the free theme, and can learn to install the template without anyone’s help.