As popular as the Shopify app, its features are also that much popular. Like there are many questions in mind of the costs or to add any payment gateway. So, there are the most popular queries which have been asked by many customers around the globe. Let’s start.
- How much does Shopify cost?
° Shopify is the largest platform for e-commerce purposes. It ranges starts from $9 per month to $299 per month or can increase if you opt for enterprise plan.
° It is important to pay attention to the pricing plans, so as you can choose according to that.
- What is Shopify Trial Period?
Still now people have confusion whether Shopify gives free trials or not. There has been controversy regarding the trial periods. So many have doubt that Shopify will give 30, 45 or 60 days trial period in 2020.
But don’t get into a lot of assumptions but think about the facts. And according to facts, Shopify only gives the trial of 14 days.
Let me give you other plan rates:
- 1. Basic Shopify: $29/month.
- 2. Shopify: $79/month.
- 3. Advanced Shopify: $229/month.
- 4. Shopify Plus: $2000/month.
Now you know the exact price. Match with your required budget and get started.
- How to connect your own domain with Shopify?
Your customers can go to access your online store through the domain url.
Lets see how to connect our own domain to Shopify.
First you have to add existing domain to your Shopify store:
- Go to your Shopify admin panel and login.
- Go to Online Stores -> Domains.
- Now you have to click on Connect Existing Domain.
- Now you have to enter your custom domain in the field. Click -> Next.
Now you have to set up your domain:
- Edit your DNA setting if the domain has been purchased through a third-party. Shopify’s IP address is 188.8.131.52
Set your CNAME record to shops.myshopify.com.
- Go to your domain account and Login.
- Find your DNS settings option.
- Now you have to enter your A record to point to Shopify’s IP address: 184.108.40.206
– choose A record or @ symbol.
– as the destination for the A record, enter Shopify’s IP address 220.127.116.11
- Now save your A record.
- In DNS settings, find the CNAME record.
- Now you have to change the CNAME record to point to shops.myshopify.com.
- Lastly, save your CNAME record.
- Coming to verify your connection Shopify, click on the Verify connection in your shopify admin panel.
Now check whether it is connected or not.
- How to add shipping price with Shopify?
You have to follow these steps to add shipping price in Shopify:
° Go to your Shopify admin, click on Settings Shipping.
° Click on the Manage rates, under the General shipping rates option.
° You can find all your Shopify products assigned to the general shipping under the Products section.
° You have to include the right locations under the Shipping forms.
° You need to set two main attributes under the Shipping to section:
- A) Shipping zones – in which countries you want to sell your products
- B) Shipping rates – how much you will charge from your customers.
° Now to create a new shipping zone, click on Create Shipping Zone.
° Add Zone name by giving a new shipping name and in the Countries add your countries option.
° After filling everything, click on Done and Save.
- How to add PayPal?
If you are tensed that setting up a Paypal is a difficult task then you are wrong. If you want to add it as a default payment mode then it is very easy to do. If you don’t know how to add a Paypal account then check this out:
- In your Shopify store, go to the Shopify Payments section.
- Under the Paypal section, click on the EDIT option.
- Click on the Deactive.
- There comes the pop up window for confirming the Deactive. Again click on the Deactivate button.
- Choose your Paypal account type from thr given drop-down menu under the Accept Payment option.
- Click on Activate.
- For setting your Paypal account, enter your email address, click on Next.
- Then add your password to your Paypal account then Log In.
- You will find the Permission report. Read all the points carefully then click on I GAVE PERMISSION.
- Go back to the Shopify payments after confirming.